Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vintage(y) Hardware

I have a project coming up with this:



I got the sideboard for free off of Craig's List. I removed the hardware, primed it & painted it black. As much as I want to like it, I really just don't think the color suits my decor style. I am much more into a neutral color palette. So, this one will be getting a revamp soon.

I had mentioned previously that I really liked the hardware at Anthropologie. However, I saw this post this afternoon and found that similar things could be elsewhere on the web for much, MUCH cheaper!! We don't have a Hobby Lobby in my State, so instead, I decided to check the next best place: Ebay!!

Look!!

$3.45 a pop from 4maltese4!

And what about these?


19 bucks for a set of 4 from GypsyJessy

Wow!

PS - The prints came from my favorite, FAVORITE Etsy seller: KariandKijsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment