Thursday, August 13, 2009

Liberty State Park

Today, I was inspired to drag out my camera and go on a Photography Excursion. I charged my battery while I took my daughter to school, so that when we came back, I could grab my gear and go. I rambled around backroads for what seemed like hours. My son was content in the backseat with his DVD playing, and I hopped out along and a long to take pictures. Unfortunately, I did not find what I was looking for, and my Compact Flash card filled up rather quickly since I'd forgotten to empty the images before I took off....... As it turned out, my card was filled with images from when I took my sister to Liberty State Park in NYC.....






Manhattan Across the Hudson...


Manhattan Panoramic

Lower Manhattan


World Trade Center - Construction can be seen of the Freedom Tower.

Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for here in the Country and I'll have more images to share soon! :)



PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL IMAGES ARE PROPERTY OF CATHERINE MCDONALD PHOTOGRAPHY AND ARE PROTECTED BY INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS. I am a Photographer, and as such, these images are my livelihood; they help put the food on the table which nourishes not only myself, but also my children. You do not have Permission to rightclick/download them, copy them, edit them, claim them as your own, or otherwise hug them, squeeze them, or call them George. Any violations will be pursued via legal action.

1 comment: